lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

English is fun!!!

Monday 8 - June - 2020
Hi Children!!!
Let's finish this course.
This is the last English activity.
(Actividad final de curso: escribir una redacción sobre vosotros mismos y acabar las
actividades pendientes de otras semanas).

.
 Write a composition about yourself.
          Watch this video to help you.
           

You can complete this worksheet or write your own worksheet.
Let me introduce myself
 Hi, my name’s ..................
 I’m from .................. (country)
 I live in .................. (city)
 I’m ... years old.
 My birthday is on ..................
 I’m a student at .......................
 My favourite subject is .......................
 My favourite sport is .......................
 There are ... people in my family.
 They are ...............................................
 My father is a ............... and my mother a ..................
 I would like to be a .................. because ..................
 My hobby is .......................
 In my free time, I also like ..............................
 I don’t like ..............................
 My favourite food is .......................
 My favourite drink is .......................
 My favourite day of the week is ............ because .....................
 My favourite month is ................. because ......................
 My favourite singer (or band) is .................
 I like ................. (movies).
 My favourite place is .................. . I like it because .................
 I (don’t) like travelling. I have been to ..................
 The most beautiful place in my country is ..................
 I study English because .................................

Months
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

Hobbies – Free time activities
 reading, painting, drawing
 playing computer games
 surfing the Internet
 collecting stamps/coins/…
 going to the cinema
 playing with friends
 playing with my dog
 going to the park/beach/…
 listening to music
 shopping, singing, dancing
 travelling, camping, hiking

Movies
action movie
comedy
romantic comedy
horror movie
sci-fi movie
war movie
thriller
animated cartoons

Because…
 … I like it a lot.
 … I think it’s important.
 … there are many things to see and do.             
 … I have to.
 … I can relax there.
 … it’s relaxing/popular/nice/…
 … it’s the last day of the week.
 … I’m good at English/maths/…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario